Bone Shaker Dog Balm (50ml)
Established, designed and manufactured in the 'Steel City' - Sheffield, Bone Shaker encapsulates the style and spirit of the hard-working lifestyle. The company was founded in 2019 by Beekeeper, Louise Hurst, who wanted to create a distinctive health care range that championed both style and nourishment. Bone Shaker balm is lab assessed, complies with the latest regulations, produced in small batches under strict quality control, has no parabens, no fragrance and no petroleum. Read more about them and see our Bone Shaker range.
Louise loves animals, and her goal was to create a product that can soothe them when distressed. Our pets deserve the best and this effective and natural balm is perfect to assist them. This balm is lick safe and suitable for any animal.
- Murumuru Butter: heals dry cracked skin, eczema and psoriasis restore elasticity to damaged skin.
- Mango Butter: Eliminates itchy, dry skin and protects pets with pale skin and light fur from UV rays.
- Aloe Vera Butter: Soothing and restorative with natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Widely known as the "King of Nuts". Thanks to the vitamin E, it keeps skin cells healthy, protects skin from UV damage and helps to keep it smooth and soft.
- Beeswax: Natural skin protectant that soothes and hydrates. Contains vitamin A and soothes itching.
- Arrowroot Powder: Enables active ingredients to penetrate the upper levels of your skin
- Chamomile Oil: Reduces swelling and has antimicrobial properties to helps skin infections, repair wounds, minor cuts, insect bites and more.
- Ginger Oil: Works as a powerful anti inflammatory that maintains skin health and assists to relieve inflamed joints.
- Cedarwood Oil: Works as a natural insect repellent. Eases stress and tension in your animal.
We are based in the UK and now ship worldwide. Our UK delivery information is below, if you live outside of the UK our delivery page has further information.
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £35 (Royal Mail Tracked 48) and £50 (Royal Mail Tracked 24). Our parcel collections take place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, the cut off for dispatch on those days is 1pm, any orders received after will be collected on the next collection day.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 working days from dispatch)
£0 - £4.99: £2.99
£5.00 - £34.99: £3.99
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working days from dispatch)
£0 - £49.99: £4.99
Please note, Royal Mail will never ask for any payment from you regarding your item being delivered. We make sure all parcels are sent with the correct postage paid, and these texts/emails are a scam, nothing more. If you are expecting a parcel from us and are in doubt about a text or email from Royal Mail asking for money, please contact us. PLEASE, DO NOT PAY IT. We currently only send with Royal Mail, unless in certain circumstances which are rare.
Delivery InfoDelivery Info
Orders dispatched at 2pm (order by 1pm) on Mon, Wed and Fri. Choose from Royal Mail Tracked 48 (free over £35) or Royal Mail Tracked 24 (free over £50). Collection also available.